We are one of the specialized companies of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. As a global credit card centre in Hong Kong, we strive to provide world-class credit card products and services to both domestic and overseas customers. We also play a major role in the development of e-commerce as well as credit card market in Mainland China. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for high-calibre candidates to take up the following challenging roles:
Card Marketing Manager, Usage Team
Develop the effective strategies and marketing propositions for BOC Credit Card
Plan, design and implement card utilization / retention promotion programs to achieve business targets
Liaise with various renowned parties and organizations to provide special privileges and value-added services to the cardholders
Responsible for the strategic marketing management function of card products and services
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3-5 years’ solid marketing experience in credit card business and marketing communication management
- Knowledge in overseas market of credit card business will be an advantage
- Creative and business minded with excellent project management skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and capable to work under pressure
- Independent, assertive and aggressive
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 20/F BOC Credit Card Centre, 68 Connaught Road West, H.K. (Please quote Ref. no.) OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt.