Case Manager – Employee Compensation
We are currently recruiting for a new and exciting role within our Employee Compensation portfolio. This position requires a person that has excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a background in allied health. We are looking for an individual that can provide workplace injury management services to clients within a wide ranging number of industries with a focus on early and durable return to work.
- Medical or allied health background (ie physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nurses);
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in health preferably in workplace rehabilitation and Employee Compensation Insurance;
- Possession of insurance qualifications with working experience in general insurance industry will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese;
- Negotiation and mediation skills;
- Customer Service, Presentation and Computer skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Flexible, Socially Confident and Ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of EC Insurance and associated Ordinance or Occupational Health & Safety Ordinance is desirable.
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html