EduSmart represents a new way to nurture our next generations. At EduSmart, we make learning Chinese, English and Mathematics fun and memorable. We believe in “Happy Children, Happy Results”! EduSmart has 7 learning centres, spreading across the territory : West Kowloon, Hung Hom, Ma On Shan, Tseung Kwan O, Lai Chi Kok, North Point and Mid-level. EduSmart is part of Popular Holdings Group which also owns Popular Book Co. Ltd, Educational Publishing House Ltd. and Pan Lloyds Publishers.
If you are passionate about fun but effective learning and love to be around children, please join us! To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to join our professional team.
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Skill||Able to work independently and within a team, good team player, Highly organised and proactive, Proactive problem solving, - Good communication and interpersonal skills|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Central, Lai Chi Kok|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Education subsidies, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Ensure smooth operation of EduSmart Learning Centre through careful resources management;
- Develop and implement marketing activities, e.g. parents' seminars and kids' workshops;
- Responsible for student recruitment using different marketing strategies and sales techniques;
- Train tutors to conduct classes according to established learning methods and plans;
- Establish and maintain the long-term customer relationship with parents;
- Monitor the budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain the sustainable growth of student numbers;
- Occasional teaching as substitute tutor.
- Degree holder, preferably in Chinese, English, Mathematics, Education (Primary or Early Childhood), Translation, Psychology or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in teaching / learning centre management;
- Familiar with the local kindergarten and primary curriculum;
- Excellent sales and marketing techniques combined with communication and interpersonal skills;
- Love children, energetic, high initiative, self-motivated, independent and mature;
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays;
- Immediate availability would be an advantage;
- Candidate with less relevant working experience in education centre / teaching would be considered as Assistant Centre Manager.
- Location: North Point, Lai Chi Kok