About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
CEO, Aviation Business, China Corporation Group, 1327
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Senior Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable China Corporation Group with business in Clean Energy, Aviation, and Finance. Owing to its strategic acquisition and expansion business plan, our client is looking for high caliber CEO to join their executive management team to lead the Aviation Division.
- Report to the Board Members and Group General Manager
- Develop Company’s strategic plan as well as vision and mission for the Aviation Division
- Execute business strategies to grow the Aviation business through M&A, corporate finance, and project finance, etc.
- Lead the management team to achieve the business targets and monitor the implementation of approved strategies to drive the business result of the Aviation business
- Acquire new business opportunities in Aviation Industry including business Acquisition projects
- Ensure the Company is running smoothly and efficiently in accordance with the Company business development plans and objectives
- Increase revenues and reduce costs in order to ensure the highest level of profitability for the Aviation Company
- Monitor the implementation of approved strategies to drive the performance of the Aviation Company
- Fully responsible for Profit and Loss of the Aviation Company and be a major contributor and leader of the Company
- Degree in Aviation, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience in developing Aviation Business with experience in Aviation Finance
- Strong track record in Aviation Finance, M&A and good relationship in Aviation Industry
- Strong leadership with strategic thinking and innovative mind
- Good interpersonal skill and decision making
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.