- Fast growing industry
- IPO Opportunity
- CFO Role
About the company
Our client is a fast growing Hong Kong based organization with aggressive expansion in Asia and China. They are potentially planning for an IPO and looking for a seasoned finance professional to take up this exciting opportunity
About the role
This role is reporting to CEO and responsible for all finance matters ranging from financial planning and strategies, a potential IPO on Hong Kong mainboard and corporate governance. You will oversee and manage a sizeable finance team and lead all financial related functions, including accounting, FP&A, cash flow, tax, and develop good relationships with bankers and investors to drive the company business to the next level.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- The ideal candidate must have at least 15 years experience achieved from HK / China listed companies or top accounting firms
- Experience in IPO engagement and dealing with FA, bankers and lawyers will be advantageous
- Energetic and strong commercial sense and able to communicate with people at all levels and backgrounds
- Flexible and able to deal with challenging situations and provide practical solutions
- Tax equalisation arrangement and relocation will be offered to Hong Kong candidates
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Charlotte Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.