About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
CFO, China Corporation Group, 1320 (HK$1.0 Mil - 2 Mil per annum)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Senior Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable China Corporation Group with business in Clean Energy, Aviation and Finance. Owing to its strategic acquisition and expansion, our client is looking for high caliber CFO to join their executive management team.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer and Group CFO and the Board Members
- Deal with operational finance, commercial and government relations in Hong Kong, China and overseas
- Drive M&A in geographical dispersed field of clean and renewable energy
- Conduct due diligence on new M&A target to closing of transactions
- Analyze current and project future financial performance to synergize
- Create values and lead financial integration
- Obtain regulatory approval and work on financial structuring
- Experience in project finance, debt structuring, equity raising and listing
- Manage projects in wind, solar, biofuels, carbon credits and other renewables
- Qualified accountant with over 10-15 years PQE
- Top rate accounting degree and from investment banks preferred
- Member of HKICPA, CIMA, CGMA, CPA Australia, AICPA, ACCA etc.
- Strong track record in M&A, finance funding, deal structuring, and aviation sector
- Strategic thinking and management accountancy acumen
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.