KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
CFO / FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (BASED IN BEIJING)
Our client is a financial services institutions in China that provide loans, credit and other financial services through the microcredit companies
- Responsible for full spectrum of finance and treasury functions
- Lead a finance team on large-scale financing projects.
- Deal with banks, guarantees, creditors, PE Funds and other potential investors to expand financing resources
- Deal with ad hoc projects, such as due diligence work on potential M&A and IPO projects
- Manage financial operations in company including but not limited to budgeting, modelling and planning.
- Liaison with bankers, lawyers, and external auditors
- Travel to branches in other provinces and to Hong Kong
- Qualified accountant with degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Experience in lending business/micro-finance
- IPO/public company experience preferred
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin