RECOLO | BFI Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
CFO - Financial Services Group
Our Client is an International financial company, with strong regional coverage. Through acquisition and organic growth, it has been both growing and diversifying its business base.
We are now seeking a high caliber CFO who can drive the Finance function and also provide close business counsel to the CEO. Together with the CEO, the CFO will strengthen the strategic development of the business.
- Strategic Leadership & Insights from Finance Perspective
- Partner with CEO on Driving Sustainable Business Growth
- Dynamic Environment and Solid Achievements to Show
- Report directly to the CEO, you will be a key member of the senior management team
- Provide strong support to the company and handle strategic corporate finance activities for the company
- Lead the finance and accounting team and is responsible for the full spectrum of finance and accounting matters of the company and its subsidiaries
- Work closely with the compliance, legal and company secretarial to achieve overall statutory compliance with listing rules, Hong Kong exchange rules and regulations
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Set up works and lead the Pre-IPO of the Group to be listed in Hong Kong or US stock market in two-year timeframe.
- Maintain good relationships with external parties, including: bankers, auditors and investors
- Compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting in different countries, APAC and other key markets
- Listing rules for Hong Kong and possibly the United States
- Resources of public and private social service and related agencies.
- Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships.
- Create and assess financial statements and budget documents.
- Recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the organization, including funding organizations, the Board of Directors, local community advocates, participants, and employers.
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement.
- Effective Communicator in both English and Mandarin.
- Qualified CPA / ACCA etc., ideally with Big 4 training with over 15 years’ relevant experience and at least 10 years of managerial experience in financial services industry
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business related subjects, probably at Masters level.
- Solid experience in listing company and better with pre-IPO set up experience
- Good track record in financial services field preferably with exposure in PRC
- Experience in managing credit and settlement will be an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Strong leadership and good people management skills
- Good business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Mature, credible, diplomatic, assertive and proactive
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here > Confidential & Secure -https://goo.gl/zpSZOn
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/