KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
CFO (MNC MANUFACTURING)
Our client is a fast growing multicultural fibre & performance wearing manufacturing company with overseas factories
- Responsible for all the accounting and financial operations
- Be a key member of the manufacturing management team & responsible for overall & operational strategy, planning and compliance.
- Prepare, control and analysis of all financial data from business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Improvement of group policies, procedures and efficient information systems for business control and risk management
- Proactively work with different business units (sales and marketing, sourcing) for business and sales development.
- Qualified accountant with degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' working experience, strong finance and operation experience in multicultural manufacturing industry
- Obtain global vision and multicultural experience
- Good understanding with fast growing and entrepreneurial company
- Good experience in setting up accounting policy, governance and financial system
- Good in communication skills and with forward looking insight
- Fluency in English is required