FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Channel Marketing Manager (Ref: S568)
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
• Execute launch plans for new product initiatives and work closely with major stakeholders to develop an effective media plan
• Formulate always-on content marketing strategy to align with an overall business objective; positioning and messaging needs to work and integrate with departments like Branding, sales, product development and customer service
• Develop and maintain innovative sales and marketing tools to communicate value proposition by collaborating with product manager to ensure positioning and output consistency across the company product portfolio
• Provide marketing support to distribution channels to deliver sales objectives
• Liaise and manage external agencies and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of marketing projects
• Degree holder preferably in communications, marketing, business/language or related discipline
• 4-6 years’ experience in channel marketing/agency development/bancassurance, gained with sizable life insurers
• Sound knowledge of life insurance products
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken & written
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.