Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Services (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (iPhone / Android / Windows betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,200,000 customers and contribute to over 60 per cent of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages key account processes and channel infrastructure across channels which are essential to customers’ digital wagering experience. Last but not least, the Department has also taken on the role of wagering systems “champion” for all betting channels.
- participate in strategic programs to enhance or replace various existing customer information and wagering systems
- conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) including test plan / test cases, and prepare relevant reports
- participate in documentation of business requirements and system specifications for IT solutions sourcing and implementation
- supervise part-time support staff to ensure smooth UAT process
You should have
- a degree in Business with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- a degree in Information Systems or Engineering with a keen business sense and ability to take the customer’s viewpoint
- at least 3 years’ relevant experience in preparing test plan / test cases, UAT report and conducting UAT on Web / Mobile platforms
- positive mindset, creativity and persistency in achieving results with good sense in quality assurance, risk control and security issues
- excellent communication skills and command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong