SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Others > Graduate Trainee
- Conduct basic laboratory testing according to standard operating procedures
- Record, present, store and maintain the test data in the required format accurately
- Calculate simple scientific quantities; identify and report the abnormal patterns timely
- Collect sample using specified equipment and standard procedures
- Prepare the sample ready and fit for testing, including but not limited to performing extraction procedures on the sample, carrying out sample separation by applying suitable technique
- Apply appropriate statistics techniques in sampling and monitor and verify the sampling process in accordance with the sampling plan
- Handle chemicals, solutions and reagents safety
- Follow customer requirements and prepare laboratory materials, equipment and facilities required for carrying out chemical tests in testing laboratories
- Fresh graduate, degree or above in Chemistry or related disciplines
- Initiative, organized and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Chemist
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.