One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences is a new brand that is set to rock the hospitality scene in Hong Kong.
Operated by One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of HK-listed conglomerate - Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited), this property is located in Western District and commands panoramic views of Victoria Harbour. The 183-room hotel and serviced residences is set to open its doors in late 2016 / early 2017 and we are now looking for energetic and service-oriented individuals to join our Team.
The One-Eight-One brand is focused on consistently high-quality guest experience. Whether our guests are in town for a short business trip, a shopping spree or longer stays, we want to offer them a Home Away From Home through attentive service and familiar smiles amidst warm and cozy interior settings.
In order to achieve this, our management recognizes that it is equally important for our Team members to call this “Home” and work together as a “Family”.
If you have what it takes to be a world-class host, we welcome you to apply for the following position(s):
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Accounting > Cost Accounting
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Corporate Finance
1. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
2. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
3. Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
4. Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
Prepare and manage hotel budgets and forecasts
5. Assists other departments in all financial-related matters (incl HR, procurement, maintenance and IT) and propose cost-reduction initiatives
6. Develop and monitor internal protocol and effective accounting system and policies
1. Qualified member of HKICPA or ACCA
2. Must have at least 3 years’ hotel working experience; others will NOT be considered
3. Must be proactive, detail-oriented and forward-thinking
4. Must have strong execution skills with leadership qualities
5. Must have passion in the hotel industry