Chief Designer, Digital (REF: COBL-HPL-CDD)
- Support all digital design works of in-house websites & other digital platforms of Cosmopolitan, Cosmogirl, Harper’s Bazaar websites
- Leading digital designers to create digital work
- Ideate, design and oversee all creative and video for in-house digital platforms, including desktop/mobile sites and social channels etc.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure that creative is always in line with marketing & editorial objectives.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (marketing/ editorial campaigns, digital experiences etc.)
- Manage the work and time of the digital design team; ensure all creative meets design expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferably graphic design or multimedia design
- At least 6 years of digital design experience, at least 2 years experience in managing digital creative, preferably with agency background
- Strong sense of art direction and conceptual thinking across different media, mainly for digital and social platform.
- Strong integrated mindset and solid experience in advertising, graphic design and creative concept generation. Video production is a plus.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, confident to input ideas and keen to help other team members
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking skills, push the boundaries of digital solutions continually and encourage other members in the team
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, G/F – 3/F, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Private & Confidential" and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.