One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences is a new brand that is set to rock the hospitality scene in Hong Kong.
Operated by One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of HK-listed conglomerate - Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited), this property is located in Western District and commands panoramic views of Victoria Harbour. The 183-room hotel and serviced residences is set to open its doors in late 2016 / early 2017 and we are now looking for energetic and service-oriented individuals to join our Team.
The One-Eight-One brand is focused on consistently high-quality guest experience. Whether our guests are in town for a short business trip, a shopping spree or longer stays, we want to offer them a Home Away From Home through attentive service and familiar smiles amidst warm and cozy interior settings.
In order to achieve this, our management recognizes that it is equally important for our Team members to call this “Home” and work together as a “Family”.
If you have what it takes to be a world-class host, we welcome you to apply for the following position(s):
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Catering / Hospitality > Others
1. Directs and controls all subordinate Engineering staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled in a timely manner;
2. Set up and implement maintenance programs for all major E&M equipment. Ensure all equipment are in sound operational condition;
3. Keeps records of all information in the form of blueprints, diagrams, manuals, maintenance records, logs and journals relevant to the efficient operation of the department;
4. Maintains a supply of inventory necessary for optimal operating efficiency;
5. Liaises with purchasing and suppliers to ensure provision of quality engineering supplies at most competitive prices;
6. Develops and promotes energy conservation programs by monitoring utility costs and consumption;
7. Monitors the standard of work carried out by contractors engaged by the hotel to ensure that it meets the agreed quality;
8. Ensures that safety and emergency procedures for guests meet or exceed the recognized industry standards and conform to local legal requirements
1. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese；
2. Degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications；
3. Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience preferably in hotel industry；
4. Strong organizational skills；
5. Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of individuals；
6. Detailed knowledge of working practices of engineering；
7. Good administrative skills；
8. Ability to work under pressure；
9. Makes decisions within policy and is required to perform independently and proactively without strong guidance