K. Wah Real Estates was established in 1986.We have been bringing to the market many showpiece residential developments, we are also involved in a diverse range of projects, including premier low-density residences, quality investment properties, serviced apartments, commercial as well as industrial buildings.Our reputation as one of Hong Kong’s niche property developers is hard earned through the innovative designs, the top functionality and the unparalleled quality of our developments.
Chief Financial Officer
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Senior Management
At this time, we are seeking to hire a well-versed finance professional to join us as CFO. The incumbent is to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy; well-versed in all aspects of financial management in particular to broad investment and banking operations; to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
To provide professional advice to the senior management team on strategic business development
- To take ownership over all accounting and finance matters of the company mainly in HK and Guangdong province or other Asian countries
- To review internal financial control policies and procedures and be responsible for improvements to strengthen operational efficiency that are compatible with current industry best practices
- To lead the financial management, tax planning, budgeting, cash flow projection, analyze and evaluate business performance
- To manage the production of the monthly management accounts providing value-added analysis and operational performance, conducing variance analysis from budgets, monitoring stock turn, cash flow and inventory positions, seeking cost/expense reduction opportunities
- To carry out corporate finance and advisory role and provide advice on feasibility and financial impact of investments, alliances with strategic partners, mergers and acquisitions