Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit: “To serve but not to be served”. The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
The applicant shall:
- Report to General Secretary
- Supervise the department heads of the Finance Department and other units
- Supervise the investment, treasury and fund management functions of the Finance Department
- Supervise the Finance Department in fund application from various sources
- Oversee the internal control and budget control matter, including the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures, and enhancement of financial reporting etc.
- To prepare and monitor the annual budget of the Association
- Coordinate year-end financial audits and follow-up on any potential issues
- Recognized degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years at senior managerial level. Work experience gained in NGO is an added advantage.
- Professional accountant qualification is a must
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)