As one of Asia's foremost vertically integrated seafood companies, the Pacific Andes Group has been delivering frozen seafood products to the world's leading wholesalers, processors, food service companies, and retailers since 1986. With full capabilities in harvesting, sourcing, processing and distribution, we are uniquely positioned to serve the diverse needs of an international clientele who demand a stable supply of wholesome and responsibly-derived seafood products
Learn more about us at: www.pacificandes.com
We aim to recruit the best people with enthusiasm and determination to grow with the industry, and enhance their professional knowledge and skills through comprehensive training and development programs.
Chief Financial Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Professional Qualification||Certified Public Accountant|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Accounting > Senior Management
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the Managing Director and have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities and risk management of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership, compliance, and financing.
Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
A master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent.
- 15+ years of relevant experience including that of a Hong Kong listed company.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Extensive travel to company subsidiaries will be necessary, as well as for investor road shows.