Chief Officer (Ref No: HKCSS/073/2016)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
Others > Others
THE HONG KONG COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SERVICE
Two-year renewable contract
Head of the service development sub-team to work with the Council agency members in the development of elderly service.
- To lead a team of staff to formulate directions, strategies, develop work plan and execute programs/new initiatives that promote the development of elderly service;
- To proactively identify and respond to issues related to elderly service;
- To establish and maintain effective collaborative networks with multi-stakeholders, such as the government, member agencies and strategic partners;
- To enable the Council to set welfare agenda in response to social needs and advocate for improvement of concerned services and policies;
- To foster exchanges with international and regional counterparts for advancement of elderly services and policies.
- A registered social worker
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in social welfare service
- A sound understanding of elderly service will be a definite advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both oral and written
- Good knowledge in social welfare policies and services, knowledge management and evidence based practice
- Mature personality as well as a good team player
- Demonstrate good leadership skills, strong analytical thinking and networking ability
Deadline: Dec 2, 2016
5-day work per week. 15-day annual leave. Please send your application with expected salary to Room 1303, 13/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com. Reference No. should be quoted on envelope or email header. Only shortlisted applications will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months. The Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For our Policy on Employment of People with Disabilities, please refer to our website at www.hkcss.org.hk