Established in August 1988 and headquartered in Fuzhou, Industrial Bank is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks in Mainland China. The Bank was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code 601166) in February 2007, and was ranked one of the top 50 world banks by the banker magazine in the United Kingdom. Commencing business in March 2014, Industrial Bank Hong Kong Branch adopts the business philosophy of “Dedicated Service, Together We Grow” and equips itself with professional teams and advanced management systems. As an international financial platform for the entire Group, the Branch would proactively develop corporate banking and financial markets business and provide cross-border financial solutions for the region.
To support our business development in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber and energetic candidates in the commercial banking field to join us and grow together.
Chief Product Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Develop and review corporate banking products and services
- Conduct market research and analysis, identify and develop new business opportunities
- Prepare business plan and product proposal
- Performance review and formulate effective marketing plans to achieve sales target
- Possess sound knowledge of both Hong Kong and the Mainland markets, especially in corporate banking industry
- Provide training to Relationship Manager
- Work closely with Relationship Managers and other business development teams to provide complete financing solutions to customers
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry, product development and/or marketing experience in corporate banking is an advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and work under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English. Putonghua preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Product Manager.