Tikitiki Bowling Bar is the first bowling bar in Hong Kong, with a total area of 2092m² combining 10 bowling lanes, a live music lounge, three bars, a restarant, outdoor dining, and a souvenir market place.
Children’s Activities Director
Tikitiki Bowling Bar requires a Children’s Activities Director who can develop a variety of fun activities for the ages of 6-12
• Design creative activities and programs for children 6-12 years old
• Implement activities and programs efficiently, on time and within budget by liaising with operational team and local vendors
• Analyze performance of activities and programs in an effort to continuously improve
• Establish sponsorship for activities and programs
• Creative, outgoing, approachable, energetic professional, who knows how to connect with children
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with children and parents
• Knowledgeable in health and safety aspect of children's activities
• Strong project management, time management and multitasking skills
• A strong communicator in English and Chinese
If this sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, current and expected salary.
We are committed to providing a fun and healthy working environment, where respect and discipline is essential. We offer 10% above average remuneration package to the right candidates; including a 5 day work week, MPF, medical, dental and discretionary bonus.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Candidates not contacted within 1 month may consider their application unsuccessful.