We are a premier consultancy firm that specializes in the recruitment of finance, banking, accounting professionals. We are renowned for our dedication and professionalism in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and candidates.
Our client is one of the largest financial companies. Partnering with our business partners including professionals, financial institutions, large/listed corporations etc. in the regions, a constant stream of quality prospects is provided for our servicing. Due to recently rapid expansion, she is now inviting potential and quality candidates to fill-in her position.
We are now helping several financial firms to look for talents.
China Business Development Manager/ Director
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Electronics
This role offers training and opportunities to gain experience in key business areas of the company. It is an influential role in ensuring consistent and prompt servicing to our valued clients.
This role is expected to understand and introducing the firm’s services, including Investment Consultation, Protection Planning, Asset Allocation Management to prospects and maintain a well relationship with existing clients.
- Business trips to major large cities in China (e.g. Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, etc.)
- Organize investment seminars in China and establish networks with top class clients
- Business-to-Business(B2B)-based strategic sales
- Provide a full range of financial services, such as Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Asset Management
- Provide investment consultancy services, monitor the financial status of the clients and propose tailor-made solutions which satisfy their needs
- Establish your customer portfolio and your own career
- Asset creation, accumulation, and distribution
- Marketing research and strategic planning to fulfill the company's targets
- Regularly follow up and offer quality after-sales services to maintain customer relationships
- 5-days working week
- Prosperous, transparent and fast-track career path
- Comprehensive and professional training programme is provided including mentorship support and leadership workhouse
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as outstanding bilingual oral and written abilities in English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Challenge-seekers who are ambitious to succeed