China Business Development Officer/ Manager
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Manufacturing > Product Development / Product Management
On behalf of our client, a leading financial principal in Hong Kong. We are inviting applications for the position of "BD Manager (China Team)" will be responsible for promoting financial products to customers. He/She will mainly to generate sales opportunity by meeting with potential customers, executing orders and providing quality aftersales service.
- Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Assist the administrative work for customers referred from group companies in CHINA in mass or affluent segments especially in terms of account opening.
- Provide high quality services to private banking customers.
- Work closely and serving Mainland Chinese customers in their basic banking needs and/or investment needs.
- Participate in the networking activities with Group companies in CHINA and other business introducers in China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist client take-on process, particularly account opening documentation with Mainland Chinese customers including mass, affluent and high net-worth segments.
- Enhance and maintain good relationships with the customers by providing seamless services
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Lead or assist the team in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Assist to provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers as and when necessary.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other financial products
- Good knowledge in risk assessment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent of spoken Putonghua and English