Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Civil Engineer (Fixed-term Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Site Management
Engineering > Others
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 18 months with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Manage works contracts for project implementation and provide professional advice on technical and quality issues
- Ensure maintenance and refurbishment works fulfilling the defined design and technical requirements
- Ensure material and workmanship of the works up to the required quality standard
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation on quality and progress of the works
- Review and comment on contractors’ submissions on method statement, programme, etc.
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift if required
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ relevant working experience in design, contract management, and site supervision of large scale civil facilities’ refurbishment, alteration and improvement projects
- Professional qualification in Civil or other related disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, organization and communication skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to RM4@hkairport.com and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 13 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.