CIVIL ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER – HK listed/property developer/construction/building
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Project Management
Hong Kong listed shipping company, forwarder, logistics service and warehouse service provider with 300 staff in Hong Kong office - is looking for a CIVIL ENGINEER for building a new pier and warehouse project in Hong Kong - with details as follows :
- Civil background, Bachelor degree and above;
- With min 5 years experience in civil or related projects in Hong Kong
- Familiar with the process of project management in Hong Kong
- Served as engineering supervisor or managerial level is preferred;
- Familiar with the approval process of government department in Hong Kong
- With the experience in building new pier/warehouse/infrastructure in Hong Kong is a plus
- Business level Cantonese、Mandarin and English; Able to read & write Chinese & English;
- Report to the Deputy General Manager
- Responsible for project management (civil focus) of a new pier and warehouse in Hong Kong
- No trips needed
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Candidates with experience focus in civil project management will be considered for the post of PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.