|Work exp||1 Year To 10 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Administration > Others
Banking / Finance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Founded in Australia in 1978, we have grown rapidly and become the world’s largest registrar. We have pioneered many of the securities industry’s innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. Today, Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
What We Do
With over 40 years of history in Hong Kong, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the market. In China and Hong Kong, we operate in five business areas:
- Registry Services – we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to over 800 public companies including 78% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers – powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers, servicing over 150,000 employees;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions – we help issuers identify, locate and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services – we give web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions – we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
In this full-time role as a Clerk (Mailroom), your core responsibilities are
- Sort and scan documents;
- Support counter services to investing public and shareholders when necessary
We want to hear from you if you are
- DSE graduate or above with 1 year’s working experience, preferably with knowledge in securities services
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Attentive to detail
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Good PC skills, especially MS Word and Excel
- Willing to work overtime
Appointment will be on a two-year agreement terms with a possibility of renewal depending on service needs and performance.
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the apply button and following the application process.
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences.
We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare