KC Surveyors Ltd. was established in April 1998 to provide building surveying consultancy and project design and management services in Hong Kong and the region.
With the experience gained and track record built up, we have successfully served many long-established and new clients. Our quality professional services in building surveying consultancy and project design and management has enabled our Clients success and added benefits in their real estate developments.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Clerk of Works
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Surveying / Valuations / Investment
Construction / Property > Trades & Skilled Labor
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate or above in Building Surveying/ Architectural/Building Studies/ Construction/ related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in handling on-site maintenance works.
- Experience in government / quasi-government / Hong Kong Housing Society projects / Housing Authority projects preferable.
- Possess the Construction Industrial Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) according to section 6BA(6) of the Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance.
- Possess T3 qualification under the provisions of Site Safety Supervision Plan under the Building Regulations or above.
- Contract Period shall be 12 months.
- 15% Contract-End Gratuity.
- The working hours will be 8:30a.m. to 6:00p.m. from Monday to Saturday (including a lunch break of 1 hour). There will be no overtime allowance. However, the time off for the compensation may be granted subject to the senior approval.
- Statutory Holidays and 12 days Annual Leave which shall be taken immediately before or after Chinese New Year.
- The COW is entitled to take sick leave with the provision of medical certificate endorsed by a registered doctor. The pay sick leave will be maximum 1 day per month and non-accumulative. The sick leave over 1 day per month will become no pay leave.