Starting from 2009, RecruitPRO Consultancy Hong Kong Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment consultancy and executive search firm serving clients range from Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and listed companies in Hong Kong and mainland China.
The key to the success of any business is people. At RecruitPRO, our goal is to provide the right talents to meet for your business growth. Whether you are a candidate looking for a career opportunity or an employer looking to staff an important position, RecruitPRO is the solution for you.
Employer enquiry hotline: 852 - 2388 7911
For Employer enquiry use only: email@example.com
Our clients in industry sectors include:
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development, Property Management, Architecture & Constructions
- Professional Services (e.g. Accounting and Audit; Law; etc.)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Manufacturing (e.g. Fashion & Apparel; Electronics; Toys; Watches; etc.)
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Retail
- Information and Technologies
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sourcing, Merchandising & Procurement
*All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment related purpose only.*
Clerk of Works / Project Coordinator / Assistant Site Agent - New Building Projects (5 days work)
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Our Clients, Property developers and/or leading Main-Contractors in HK. They are now seeking for the high calibre candidates for their New Building Projects.
Clerk of Works / Building Project Coordinator / Assistant Site Agent - 地盤工程監督
Monthly Salary: Around HK$25-35K - 5 days work
- Act as the site representative to perform site supervision including, but not limited to, inspection in details, checking of setting out, structural works, builder works, fitting out works, report, interpret and record concisely
- Monitor and motivate the progress of work and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure objectives are achieved with according to the agreed scheme and budget
- Monitor the performance of contractors to ensure the required standard is achieved, such as construction sequence, workmanship and health and safety
- Work closely with consultants, governmental departments, relevant organizations and internal team on project progression and implementation
- Higher Certificate or Diploma or above in Building Studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in property development with hand-on skills in dealing with fitting out and renovations in high-end residential projects
- Holder of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate
- Previous work experience in large scale residential projects for developer will be an advantage
- Familiar with Building Regulations
- Well versed in coordination of services and construction detail
For Job Seekers, who prefer to directly sent your CV to us, our job seekers directly apply email address is posted in our company profile above.