Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
In the Hong Kong market, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the Hong Kong market.We offer the industry’s greatest breath of service, including
- Capital Market Services
- Investor Service
- Corporate Action & Meeting Administration
- Shareholder ID and Proxy Solicitation
- Corporate Communication
- Employee Share Plan Administration
- Electronic Voting
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Banking / Finance > Others
- Process and verify share transfers, shareholder amendments and other transactions related to corporate actions
- Maintain share registry database
- DSE graduate or above, preferably 1 year working experience (fresh graduate may be considered)
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Willing to work overtime
- Able to meet tight schedule
- Good command of written & spoken English & Cantonese
Remarks: The role will be on two year contract basis with the possibility to be considered for permanent position.