PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences.
Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels.
Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists.
PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. PR Newswire operates in more than ten offices across Asia-Pacific (www.prnasia.com) with a multi-functional team of over 100 members.
To support PR Newswire’s further expansion in Hong Kong markets, we invite the candidates with the right skill set and strong motivation to apply for this position. Long-term career development and promotion opportunities will be provided to the individual with the passion to learn and grow within the organization:
Client Service Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Skill||CRM, MS office|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- As Customer Service Executive, you will provide timely and professional support to our clients in both pre- and post-sales stages;
- Ensure clients’ public relations and/or investor communications requirements are understood and addressed to the highest standards;
- Handle client enquiries via both email and phone in a professional manner; provide preliminary product and pricing information to clients;
- Prepare the news release monitoring reports and other post-sales documents to our clients;
- Collaborate with internal editorial and operations team to ensure a smooth service delivery workflow; manage and update client database;
- Identify customer service issues and resolve such issues tactfully;
- Assist in media relation and marketing works from time to time;
- College degree;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related functions, experience preferably in the areas of corporate communications, public relations, investor relations or marketing services;
- Good understanding in the public relations, investor relations and marketing communications industries as well as the media communities;
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability; strong ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced working environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-oriented, patient, organized and proactive. A fast learner;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must; SEA language an asset;
- Proficiency in Internet and PC software, esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge in CRM system will be a plus
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating expected base salary and available starting date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months