Computershare is a world leading financial service provider. In the greater China area, we operate in five business sectors:
- Registry Services—we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to Hong Kong listed companies including 76% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers—powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions—we help issuers identify and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services—we develop web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions—we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
Visit www.computershare.com to learn more about what we do.
Client Services Officer
|Work exp||No work experience To 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Do you want to be in a role acting on behalf of Hong Kong’s top listed companies every day?
If you’re looking for a fast-track career that unlocks new opportunities by working closely with top listed companies, banks, regulators and professionals in the financial industry, Computershare is the place for you. Computershare is a household name in Hong Kong and Australia, our home country, where we are listed on the securities exchange (ASX: CPU). From modest beginnings in 1978, we have become the recognised global leader in our field, employing over 15,000 people in around 90 offices worldwide.
Our diverse portfolio of financial services and products across our entire group of companies offers you the opportunity to expand your network, skills, knowledge and experience both locally and internationally. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join one of our crucial teams as a Client Services Officer.
Opening doors to support your career, You will be:
- Supported by our global processes and technologies;
- Able to build relationships with top Hong Kong listed companies, banks and regulators;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous employee share plan;
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities.
In this full-time role as a Client Services Officer, You will:
- Assist Client Services Manager in exploring new business opportunities;
- Follow up ad-hoc corporate actions and understand the needs of clients;
- Liaise with listed clients and professional parties and ensure client’s instruction and regulatory requirement are fulfilled;
- Work closely with the middle office or relevant parties in executing issuers' corporate action instructions
- Provide professional advice in response of enquires from client’s or market intermediaries.
We want to hear from you if you are…
- Educated to degree level or above in business related discipline, with prior experience in the financial services industry and facing corporate clients;
- A commercial minded self-starter with strong client orientation and work ethic;
- Equipped with strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Attention to details, analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese in writing and fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- In addition, candidate who has completed HKSI paper 1, 7 & 8 would be a plus.