About Anchors By Sloane and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Anchors® By Sloane is a generalist staffing division of Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International. Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates.
Anchors® By Sloane provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Client Services Officer, Corporate Banking 1340
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Attractive remuneration package plus company benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing banking corporation in Hong Kong. Owing to rapid expansion, our client is looking for high caliber candidates to join their team in Hong Kong operations.
- Provide administrative support to Relationship Managers and liaise with relevant departments to execute transactions
- Support Relationship Managers on client servicing, account opening, KYC/CDD documentation and client on-boarding processes
- Support Relationship Managers in monitoring clients’ positions
- Handle clients’ enquiries with responsive action
- Support Relationship Managers in marketing and executing investment products
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in banking or financial industry with exposure to client servicing, preferably with experience in Private Banking
- Good computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Good knowledge in regulatory requirement as well as risk management is an advantage
- A good team player with pro-active working attitude
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at assistant relationship manager level
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered to right candidates.