Hysan Development is a public-listed property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong with a major portfolio in high-quality office, retail and residential properties. We are also one of the leading commercial landlords in the prime office/retail Causeway Bay district. We now invite high calibre candidate to join us for the following position:
Club House Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
- Lead, coach and monitor the Clubhouse Team and to coordinate internal communication among different departments.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of all Clubhouse facilities and activities which includes the following areas: customer reception/activity booking, fitness centre, squash courts, infant playroom, music room, dance room, steam/sauna/changing rooms, swimming pool, Children’s World, lounge, banquet room, function room, resident activities so as to deliver first class services to all residents.
- Lead and handle clubhouse budgets, revenues and transactions. Handle in all receivables in accordance with company policy.
- Suggest and develop and review CH rules to ensuring smooth running of clubhouse activities.
- Maintain good inventory control in relation to CH assets and grocery stocks.
- Cultivate excellent team spirit by motivating subordinates to work closely with Resident Services team, Property Management teams and Leasing team so as to ensure strengthen the effectiveness of daily operations including marketing and promotion activities;
- Handle complaints, requests and enquiries and where necessary issue complaint-handling forms/work orders to respective departments concerned.
- Through the provision of recreational services at clubhouse, to gather resident’s feedback on overall management services and to foster an excellent landlord & tenant relationship.
- Implement all Health and Safety precautions, and ensure all prevailing laws & regulations regarding the running of clubhouse be complied with at all time especially legislations in relation to Liquor Licence, CH Licence and Swimming Pool Licence.
- Motivate, train and develop staff members supervised to meet organization’s current and future needs.
- Work with staff to identify areas where work processes might be improved or streamlined and make relevant recommendations to management.
- All other duties reasonable assigned by Property Manager / Resident Manager and or the company.
- Diploma or above in Property Management or Property related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in clubhouse, operation and event management of which at least 5 years at supervisory level
- Possess QAS certificate & Security Personnel Permit will be an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese and competent in spoken Mandarin
- Good leadership, communication skills with excellent customer service attitude
- Willing to work on shift duty
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Hysan Development Company Limited
50/F, Lee Garden One,
33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay,
Fax to: 2907 4988
Hysan is an equal opportunity employer. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment related purposes within the Hysan Group Companies.
You may get to know more about us through the internet at www.hysan.com.hk