CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
COBOL Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Mainframe)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
- Perform system analysis, design and system testing
- Carry out tasks on program development, conduct of UAT, implementation, production deployment and documentation update
- Liaise with end users and provide efficient interaction and coordination with other team members in the team
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience using COBOL in application development
- Experience in using IBM Mainframe, CICS, VSAM or MQ Series
- Previous work experience in Bank / Insurance / Financial Institutes is preferred but not a must
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience (if any), current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.