CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
COBOL Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Mainframe)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System Architect
Information Technology > Software Development
- Perform analysis design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and support of complex applications
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable enterprise applications
- Provide ongoing system support and integration testing
- Analyze and resolve code defects
- Contribute to information flow design and database reviews
- Assist in production and other support activities, and resolve issues
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years IT experience
- Hands-on experience in COBOL, VSAM, JCL and CICS on IBM Mainframe MVS
- Solid experience in online system development and support
- Previous work experience in banking will be an advantage but not essential
- Well organized and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.