CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Others
- Responsible for the development applications system, i.e. documenting business requirements, performing gap analysis, writing design specification, system testing, system migration, creating queries, and training end users on new function
- Gathering and translating functional requirements into technical design
- Conducting UAT, SIT sessions
- Supporting the production, troubleshooting and analyzing root cause of the problem occurred from the business applications
- Providing support and maintenance of the applications systems as well as enhancement of the systems
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years IT experience
- Hands-on experience in COBOL, CICS on Mainframe platform
- Solid experience in online system development is a must
- Previous work experience in banking will be an advantage but not essential
- Good system analyse skill and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience (if any), current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.