CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
COBOL Developer (Bank)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
- As a COBOL Developer, you will be working in a team responsible for the development and support of Banking IT Systems. Key responsibility includes design and develop application system to support business requirements; Liaise with end-users to translate system requirements to technical specifications and provide application development and support; Conduct system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements; Review software design architecture and update technical documents; Maintain and enhance existing application systems.
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 3 years of application development experience under Mainframe platform
- At least 1 year experience in full SDLC
- Strong experience in COBOL coding
- Previous experience in Bank is not a must
- Good time management and with effective problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese