CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
COBOL Developer (Mainframe)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
- Gather and analyse users requirements and prepare/update Functional Specifications
- Perform technical analysis and design and prepare/update System Technical Specifications
- Design and develop quality jobs and programs
- Conduct Unit testing and SIT and support UAT activities
- Environment setup & readiness
- Plan and perform program implementation
- Provide post implementation support
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 3 years of application development experience under Mainframe platform
- Strong experience in COBOL coding
- Good time management and with effective problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience (if any), current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.