|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Assist in managing daily collection activities and perform the necessary collection actions
- Monitor loans account and carry out appropriate actions for delinquent or problematic accounts in line with the bank policy
- Secondary education or above
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in consumer lending, collections or customer service
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good telephone manner, mature and able to work independently
- Self-motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills, fast and accurate typing
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com. Pleasequote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http:www.ocbcwhhk.com .