Commercial Executive (Legal) – Hong Kong
|Work exp||4 Years To 5 Years|
|Skill||Strong knowledge in company law, commercial agreements and contracts|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Our Client, a fast growing architectural design practice is currently looking for a knowledgeable and professional Commercial Executive (Legal) to join their Hong Kong Studio.
- Provide a comprehensive range of in-house legal services to local and global studios
- Support the Senior Management in the development of complex contract specifications and contract management arrangements
- Review, draft, manage and negotiate full range of commercial, tender, bid, and legal documents
- Provide ad-hoc legal advice for both internal and external parties when required
- A degree holder preferably Law, with at least 5 years or relevant working experience from law firms or in-house legal counsel positions in an architectural/ interior design practice is preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge in company law, commercial agreements and contracts
- Familiar with Hong Kong, China, Europe and global listing ordinance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
- A team player with strong initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in written and conversational English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) is a must
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.