Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd. (香港飛機工程有限公司) (HAECO),a Swire Group company, is one of the world’s leading aeronautical engineering groups providing 24-hour and comprehensive range of services encompassing Airframe Maintenance, Cabin Reconfiguration, Freighter Conversion, Line Maintenance, Component Maintenance, Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Technical Management and Technical Training. To learn more about HAECO, please visit www.haeco.com.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Logistics / Transportation > Aviation Services
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Logistics / Transportation > General / Others
HAECO ITM Limited is a joint venture between HAECO (Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd) and Cathay Pacific, providing inventory technical management services to different airline customers in Hong Kong and around the world. Customers anticipate to benefit saving from the ITM services through synergy of component pooling, sound technical know-how of component engineering, repair and supplier management.
HXITM is now looking for candidates who are interested in this business for the position of Commercial Manager.
Scope of Duties
- Report to and deputize Vice President Commercial to supervise the Commercial Department of HAECO ITM
- Assist Vice President Commercial to formulate and develop business strategies in achieving the business development needs and sales targets, and managing the relationship with customers
- Develop, maintain and implement commercial policies and procedures to ensure they meet the business needs and are in line with company guidelines
- Oversee all contractual and commercial issues with customers
- Develop measurement systems for the team to monitor performance and customer satisfactory levels and ensure the KPIs are met
- Develop and manage improvement initiatives in response to operational and business needs
- Make necessary recommendations to the management for any appropriate corrective actions, and help safeguard service and quality standards to ensure customers’ needs are satisfied
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A recognized Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or related disciplines. A degree in other disciplines but with equivalent related work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in aviation industry
- Good knowledge of sales process, procurement practices and contractual terms and conditions, with strong commercial sense.
- Analytical, result-oriented and customer focus
- Good project management, problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills and a good team player
- Proficiency in preparing project papers and presentations with MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Head of Section.