Communications and Design Officer
The key function of this role is to work with the Communications Manager in maintaining the positive and professional image of the School and to ensure that all its successes are communicated and celebrated across the school and wider community.
The post holder will be involved in a range of tasks including: design & printing, photography, social media marketing, web design and developing content.
This is a term- time post which you will take leave without pay during the school summer holidays as publicized in the annual ESF school calendar.
● Responsible for school publications and marketing collateral including books produced for commercial sale, web banners, posters, presentations, fundraising campaign materials etc.
● Manage vendors e.g. print agencies, as necessary for various projects, .
● Update school prospectuses, handbook, planners, etc and ensuring all school publications are of a high standard and adhere to the school and ESF corporate image
● Assisting the Communications Manager in administrative tasks, website management and social media management.
Relevant graphic design and communications skills and experience a must
● Ability to work with school students on a range of design projects either supporting them or taking the lead on projects.
● Excellent command of written and spoken English
● Excellent ICT skills, especially in graphic / desktop publishing software and web design and social media
● High levels of self-motivation
● Strong organizational, time management and communications skills
● Good inter-personal skills and an ability to negotiate with students, parents, teachers and outside agencies
● Attention to detail
● An ability to work independently, be self-directed and able to complete quality work under time pressure.
● Proactive working attitude and results-oriented
● Team player
● Ability to multi- task
● Produce presentations and certificates for major school events
● Exposure in handling fund-raising events and media relations would be an advantage
● Good command of spoken and written Chinese an advantage
Minimum Qualifications and experience
● Relevant undergraduate degree
● Experience of planning, designing and delivering high quality printed design products a must.
Please bring any examples of prior design work to interview
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 06 Oct 2016
For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 2524-7135 or email@example.com
|Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.