Job No.: 492390 Employment Type: Full time Departments: Chief Executive's Office Job Functions: Public Relations / Corporate Communications, Marketing
Job No.: 492390
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Chief Executive's Office
Job Functions: Public Relations / Corporate Communications, Marketing
Communications Manager / Assistant Communications Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Banking / Finance > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Develop and edit various types of communication materials including press releases, customer letters, and other corporate literature.
- Ensure high quality in all communications, adhering to corporate brand standards and compliance requirements.
- Develop and execute proactive communications strategy to maximize positive publicity for the Company, including planning and organising press conferences, media briefings and interviews, handling media enquiry.
- Degree or above with major in communications, journalism, public relations or translation.
- At least 5 years proven track record in brand management, marketing communications, advertising, public relations and / or event management.
- Profound knowledge of media communications is prerequisite.
- Analytical, innovative, independent and attentive to details.
- Good computer skills, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Communications Manager