Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Communications Manager - Insurance
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
- Native English is a Must, Reporter/Editor by background is Preferable
- Standalone position – Open for PR agency candidate
- Budget HKD 60K HKD 70K per month plus discretionary bonus
Our client is going to launch IPO in coming years, they are looking for strong English written skills caliber to join their team based in Hong Kong. This is role is directly reported to the Group Marketing Director and looks after 8 regions across the company. You will work with external PR agencies to design and implement strategic external and internal communications in support of key business lines in the region.
- Evaluate current communication channels and processes and develop a go-forward framework for communications, channels, and distribution.
- Manage internal communications initiatives and change management projects, including communications strategy, development of communications plans, and creation and distribution of deliverables.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with business leaders in APAC region, U.S.-based communications colleagues, and marketing partners across the firm.
- Work closely with internal customers to develop messaging, provide guidance, and suggest the correct channels for their communications.
- Ensure messages are relevant, consistent, and appropriate for team members.
- Write, develop, and distribute the newsletter, which is sent to team members in the region.
- Lead the development of and help maintain content for the team member portal, where in-region team members can find company news, HR resources, and information to do their jobs and support customers.
- Raise awareness for the region and tell the story throughout the firm by sharing successful stories, new capabilities and community involvement activities.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strategic consideration for all stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of crisis communications and talking points.
- Maintain and adhere to the firm editorial and brand guidelines throughout all communications to ensure a consistent voice through all messaging.
- Work with senior leaders to develop executive communications.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing
- At least 8 years of related experience in communications
- Proven experience of social media community management and two way communication with audiences
- Excellent understanding of social media and its use by corporates, the media and wider public.
- Proven experience owning and compiling social media channel reporting and campaign measurement with tangible insights and recommendations throughout
- Proven experience creating social media paid planning and activation across all channels
- Proven experience briefing and working with creative agencies to create bespoke social media content
- A clear understanding of the businesses social media strategy is essential along with a sound understanding of current social media activities.
- Expert knowledge of the main social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat is also essential.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and achieve outcomes across broad stakeholder groups.
- Strong storytelling skills with proven ability to produce clear, engaging narrative.
- Strong presentation skills with experience of delivering to board level standards.
- Broad, expert knowledge of communication trends and best practice.
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and pressurised situations.
- Proven crisis management skills.