Sterling Private Management Limited, a financial services company located in Wan chai, is seeking for :
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
The incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support to a number of entities incorporated in various jurisdictions covering :
- Handle the administration and paper works for periodic board and sub-committee meetings.
- Handle the ongoing corporate and regulatory compliances.
- Participate in the planning, establishment, maintenance, administration and winding up of entities established in various jurisdictions.
- Assist in liaising and coordinating with external service providers.
- Involve in the administrative support of trust portfolio(s).
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree in Business, finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- ICSA or any other equivalent professional qualifications.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the corporate secretarial role.
- Working experience in trust administration and family office setting would be an advantage.
- Mature, reliable, independent and willing take on new challenges.
- Flexible and task orientated, meticulous, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong English drafting skills.