We are a publicly listed company in Hong Kong (http://www.kerryprops.com) and now inviting applications for the following post in our Company Secretarial Department:-.
Company Secretarial Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Maternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Others
- Diploma/Degree holder and student member of HKICS / ICSA
- At least 1 year company secretarial experience gained from reputable professional firms or Hong Kong listed companies
- A positive team player, well-organized and hardworking with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Word and Excel, including Chinese word processing)
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with covering letter, full resume, current salary, expected salary and date of availability to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after12 months from the date of application.)