The Kerry Group is a Hong Kong headquartered global business organization, engaged in diverse operations requiring specialized expertise. We were among the first international corporations to become actively engaged in business on the Chinese Mainland. Today Kerry owns successful companies in the property management, hospitality, logistics, commodities & consumer, social enterprise, and investments sectors.
Company Secretarial Assistant
- Provide company secretarial support to supervisors in the department
- Assist in preparing statutory forms and returns and other company secretarial documents, attending to due diligence and other assigned tasks
- Responsible for maintaining and updating corporate records
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team
- Participate in the ad hoc projects as assigned by manager
- Degree holder with desire to develop career in company secretarial professional
- Graduate/ student of HKICS/ICSA with 1-3 years related experience gained in sizeable commercial firms or professional firms
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance
- Well organized, attention to details, responsible and can work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate.
To explore more about the Kerry Group, check out via this link: http://careers.kerry.kuokgroup.com/en/index.html
To apply, please submit your application with full resume and expected salary via the following link: https://ktalent.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=27
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please update your profile through our online recruitment system.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)