We, a local public listed company with business in property investment and property development, are seeking a self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individual for the following position:
Company Secretarial Assistant/Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
Directly reporting to the Company Secretarial Officer in handling company secretarial and related matters for the subsidiaries of the listed group and to comply with the requirement of companies ordinance/law in Hong Kong, BVI and Cayman Islands, including:
- assisting in preparing papers for meetings, statutory forms and various reports;
- proof reading and verifying contents of resolutions and other documents;
- liaise with registered agent of BVI and Cayman Islands subsidiaries;
- safe custody of original documents and various filings;
- Degree holder
- Detail-minded, meticulous, initiative and able to work under pressure and good organizational capabilities in delivering quality and efficient works and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written English and Chinese as well as good hands on knowledge in Microsoft Office applications are essential
- A good team player and able to follow the workflow set by the superior
Interested parties please send resume with day time contact telephone number and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Room 6705, Level 67, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon or email to email@example.com or fax to 2988 0606.
(Working Location : 10/F, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong)
Please visit our website ( www.coli.com.hk) for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.