We are a well-established listed company based in Hong Kong with factories mainly in China and are principally involved in manufacturing and sale of electrical and electronic products, motors, resources development and real estate development. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for a high caliber candidate to join us.
Company Secretarial Manager/ Assistant Company Secretarial Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Advise the Board of corporate governance requirements and ensure compliance with the Listing Rules and others regulatory requirements;
- Organise board meetings, general meetings, etc;
- Prepare board meetings/minutes, annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars, compliance reports and other corporate reports;
- Handle a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for listed and private companies;
- Manage statutory filings, records, registers and database;
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as when required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree or above with HKICS/ICSA qualification;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 4 years gained in listed companies at supervisory level;
- Well versed with Hong Kong Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and other relevant ordinance, rules and regulations;
- Must have a proactive approach to work, well-organized, independent, detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Applicant with less experience will be considered as " Assistant Company Secretarial Manager ".