" Your Requirements, Our Actions ! "
Since 1998, we have been engaged in placing Managerial and Functional positions for local and multinational companies in ICT, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing and Trading industries.
M I S S I O N
Professionally match the requirements and aspirations of our clients and candidates to their mutual benefits and satisfaction through our unwavering service.
Company Secretarial Manager ( Financial Group )
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Skill||Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, compliance regulations|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Our client is one of the leading securities companies in China. They are well-known for providing total quality corporate finance, asset management and brokerage service to global and local institutional and corporate clients. To cope with their long-term development, they are currently inviting high-calibre to join their Hong Kong office
Job Requirements & Responsibilities :
- Provide company secretarial supports to the Group, including its local, PRC and overseas subsidiaries;
- Ensure the Group of companies are complied with various statutory requirements, rules and regulations;
- Assist in managing the preparation of annual report, interim report, various circulars and press announcements of the Group;
- Attend the preparation and filing of annual returns and other statutory forms for the Group of companies;
- Perform any other job duties as assigned from time to time;
- Degree in Company Secretarial or related discipline or Associate member of HKICS / ICSA;
- Min. 5-8 years’ company secretarial experience gained from listed companies, at least 3 years of which at supervisory experience in financial institutions;
- Solid knowledge in the Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and other compliance regulations;
- Familiar with general company secretarial works, SDI reporting and production of annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements fro a listed company;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.